Attention Chanel Pet Lovers! Please Share Your Photos!

Good Evening Chanelistas!

After posting photos of my reveal the other night, I got an idea for a new fun thread. Since so many people commented on my dog opening the Chanel box, I thought it would be great if we shared photos of our pets with our bags. I looked and couldn’t find a similar thread. So I will kick it off with the first photo of Buddy with my Chanel.
View attachment 3881199 Oh!!! I love this idea !!! I caught my pup Jax going to take a peek at my flaps..actually my dh did and sent me this pic!! :hbeat: I’m def gonna follow this thread ..

Such a fun thread! I will make one tonight!
Here is one of my baby with my new brooch!
View attachment 3881470

Sammy loves Chanel.....the ribbons are the best [emoji6][emoji173]️View attachment 3881583

Using my jumbo for an event tonight. The dogs are watching my every move. Can you spot where’s Waldo in the back? :P
AWESOME thread idea Steph!! :ps: :clap: LOVE :heart::heart::heart::heart:all of your sweetest furry friends everyone!! What wonderful pics! Sadly my beloved cat cops a major attitude when i try & snap a pic w/ her in it but this might be a new goal of mine in getting her to smile “purr-ty” next to a chanel:biggrin:

View attachment 3882417View attachment 3882418
Here’s my furry baby! His name is Koba! It think he just looks sad because, he was trying to lick the bag! I’m saying, “Off! Off!” The whole time I’m taking the pic.

Your baby is great:smile:...you can tell he feels sad for having to stay away from the bag...but his eyes look very smart so I am sure he will understand:smile:

Reactions: mssmelanie