Attention Chanel Pet Lovers! Please Share Your Photos!

Happy Birthday to Pedro. Many happy and healthy years to cute Pedro and his lovely owner.

I love this thread. All of the pets are beyond adorable. Please treasure them as they are so sincere and devoted. I love animals and feed many strays and birds. I have a crew of cats who know they will be fed, no one ever denied food. My own pet is a street rescue.

I adopted Pedro when he was 5 yo. His previous owner just abandoned him in a dog grooming place after sending him for a haircut. Everyone said that he was a handful but we had a strong bond since the first time we met (I was his foster). Decided to keep him after 3 days being with him and blocked every potential adopters :smile:

I adopted Pedro when he was 5 yo. His previous owner just abandoned him in a dog grooming place after sending him for a haircut. Everyone said that he was a handful but we had a strong bond since the first time we met (I was his foster). Decided to keep him after 3 days being with him and blocked every potential adopters :smile:
He is so adorable! Posing so cute for his 10th bday!

Reactions: Nancy Wong
All your photos are so cute!!! My cat always come and smell my bag whenever I have them out I need to catch him in action and post it one day :smile:

thanks. My sister gets a heart attack every time she hears that I allow my Bella near my bags. Actually it’s for a good reason, Bella sometimes likes to touch my bags especially my lambskin bags. She likes the soft feel of the leather against her paws. I can’t really blame her.

Reactions: plue89
thanks. My sister gets a heart attack every time she hears that I allow my Bella near my bags. Actually it’s for a good reason, Bella sometimes likes to touch my bags especially my lambskin bags. She likes the soft feel of the leather against her paws. I can’t really blame her.
Awwwww that is so cute lol she definitely is a cationista

Reactions: Bella2015