Attention Chanel Pet Lovers! Please Share Your Photos!

Oh & I’m sorry but I can’t resist posting this pic....she is NOT my puppy, she’s my BFF’s new sweet darling pup. I’ve been helping out train her this week & I’m feeling like she will definitely become a Chanel doggie in no time!!
He is just precious, my friend. :love::love:
My sweetest girl/kitty “behaved” today when I whipped out pink chevron for my Moms birthday lunch!
What a pretty kitty. :hbeat::hbeat:

Awwww she’s too cute :love:
Omg Kendie your sweet girl is the cutest and what a gorgeous chevron beauty to complement her sweetness! Your BFF’s pup is so darling. I can’t even cope!

Your kitty girl is sooo cute!!!:heart: And your pink mini is absolutely one of the hottest minis out there, love it!!!:loveeyes::girlsigh: I'm sure you had a wonderful lunch with mommy, sweet K.!!!:yes::heart::heart::heart:

[emoji76][emoji76][emoji76]So so sweet your kitty!!!! [emoji173] Wonderful bag!!! [emoji173]

He is just precious, my friend. :love::love:

What a pretty kitty. :hbeat::hbeat:
:wave::lol::biggrin:Thanks so much to all of you, my dear friends...i am rather obsessed/attached to my kitty girl!! And myBFFs new puppy is 1 fiery rascal...she will be a chanel doggie for sure! Cheers to all of you sweeties!:drinks::hugs: