Attention Burlington,WA Outlet shoppers

Aug 14, 2007
My mom and I went down to the Burlington outlet yesterday to have a look around and it was incredible! Anyone near the Burlington outlets REALLY needs to get over there and have a look. they have some AMAZING deals right now.
Here are some of the deals that I can recall:

Clearance section:
Legacy Hippie flap bags in whiskey $240
Legacy shoulder flap '07 (like Ali but with the longer flap) whiskey $200
Hamptons signature satchels with the scarf print stripe in the front in gold $160
Hamptons satchels in doe leather with embossed signature $150
Large, medium and small Ergos in tobacco, camel, white, black $129-$200
Mirandas in bordeaux and black $399
Soho totes in black signature, blue signature with white leather, brown signature, camel leather, white leather with mahogany trim and black leather small $100 large $150
Soho flaps in same color schemes: small $45-65 depending on color, large $80
Signature stripe sets in khaki/white, denim, khaki/gold, khaki/brown, black/gunmetal, brown bronze. These were all 20% off the clearance price and ranged from $39 for a wristlet, $60something for a pouch, $70something for a swingpack, $100 for a demi bag to small totes, medium totes and large totes(these were $255).
Scribble stuff and patchwork was 20% off the factory price--don't know exact prices because it didn't interest me.

The rest of the store was between 20-30% off of the factory prices and they had all the usual everyone has been posting about. They also had one Heritage stripe tote medium size in the geranium color and a legacy shoulder bag in the spectator white with brown trim. The legacy bag was $399.

I bought a bordeaux Miranda last week from this store so I am now banned but my mom bought the Miranda in black. She fell in love with that bag. I was tempted by some of the wristlets and the legacy hippie bag but decided to be good since I just got my Miranda and am waiting for my pleated satchel which is supposed to arrive on Monday. Anyways, hope this helped some of you Washington shoppers. Go get those deals!!!