Attention all Forum members....

Issmom

I need more shelf space!
Sep 13, 2005
New York City
I am going on vacation for a week.:biggrin: Please cease and desist all interesting postings so I don't feel left out....:sad2:

Serendipity

Nov 28, 2005
Issmom said:
I am going on vacation for a week.:biggrin: Please cease and desist all interesting postings so I don't feel left out....:sad2:
What will we do without you? I guess we will be jealous!!! Enjoy!:amuse:

amanda

I Bleed Georgia Red
Oct 18, 2005
New York City
www.purseblog.com
bon voyage! have lots of fun for the rest of us that are stuck in the cold!

not that i have that much to complain about here, but it was a little icy outside this morning...first time this year, too...i thought i was gonna die on the way to my 8 a.m. final!

chemlex

Sep 13, 2005
Have a great time! I hope you don't have a hard time deciding which fantastic purse to take with you . . . you have so many to choose from :smile:

Issmom

I need more shelf space!
Sep 13, 2005
New York City
chemlex said:
Have a great time! I hope you don't have a hard time deciding which fantastic purse to take with you . . . you have so many to choose from :smile:
As per my "what is your 'go-to' bag" thread...I'm taking my bronze metallic Roxanne. Wish I had my white Goyard for the plane....

madeline

Dec 2, 2005
Issmom said:
As per my "what is your 'go-to' bag" thread...I'm taking my bronze metallic Roxanne. Wish I had my white Goyard for the plane....

May I ask where are you going? Have fun!

B. Jara

O.G.
Oct 30, 2005
Issmom said:
Have a great time! Catch up when you can. :biggrin: