attack by MAD buyer :(

Hi Lvgodiva, i think that if the seller has bought such an expensive bag then she should expect to pay high customs charges if there are them. Of course I do not agree with customs but we have to pay them or we dont get our stuff, its the law.

Also its her fault that she refused the bag so why is she getting all funny with you about it, I find that quite rude. Do you know if the bag is being shipped or sent via airmail ??, if its being shipped then it could take 5-6 weeks, thats the way customs usually send it.

:flowers:

Hello, many thanks ;) I'm the seller and she's my buyer, she damaged my bag to get refund and I agreed after I feel bored with her rude emails but unfortunately, looks it's "accidental" or NOT :rolleyes: she provided receipt & bank payment transfer that shown item price when I purch on 2003 & she purch on June, 2007. It makes custom officers have green eyes and ask for $$$$$$ ! While I've instructed her to refuse this custom.

Custom asked me to pay $700 or they'll send back to sender and I choose to send back to sender ( buyer ).

If there is no other way maybe you can agree on splitting the cost, so you pay half and you take half out of the refund?

Nope, she's so unco-operate than other mad ppl I ever knew. You know, she even asked me to pay full $ 950 ( while she sent me less & I paid $29 for shipping cost ), $59.9 for shipping cost to send back!!! She said that it's my problem, not her. :rolleyes: I didn't get this woman, actually, if I want to make it long, I entitle to ask the evidence that bag was damaged by me, not by herself or post office, don't I??

She really is being quite ballsy considering she paid by money wire and you don't have to do a darn thing if you don't want to. Seriously.

Tell her to have a nice day, neg her and she'll neg you back and move on w/ life girlfriend.

You've already overly accomadated her and she is being completely unreasonable, imo.

Many thanks SophiaLee :flowers1:

YEs, I ever asked why did you use PayPal and Ill easily click refund option?? She said in eBay dispute that I asked her to use bank wire to save my fees :Push: :yucky:

My opinion, she already plan to deduct payment, that's why she used bank wire coz receiver can't control how much she sent or if she charge her bank fees to receiver :blah:

..the smileys on this forum crack me up....lol.

She can whine all she wants to Ebay and they aren't going to do a darn thing. You have to get quite a few complaints before they do anything, and even then it's a slap on the wrist.

i think she had her chance to return it and she tried to put the screws to you. Not smart.

I wouldn't refund her now, you were being extra nice offering her one in the first place and she's taking the p***, she left you a neg so neg her and tell her to get on her bike.

Hello, many thanks ;) I'm the seller and she's my buyer, she damaged my bag to get refund and I agreed after I feel bored with her rude emails but unfortunately, looks it's "accidental" or NOT :rolleyes: she provided receipt & bank payment transfer that shown item price when I purch on 2003 & she purch on June, 2007. It makes custom officers have green eyes and ask for $$$$$$ ! While I've instructed her to refuse this custom.

Custom asked me to pay $700 or they'll send back to sender and I choose to send back to sender ( buyer ).

Hi again, sorry about this, I was confused lol. Well I think this lady needs help, she damaged your bag :wtf:. I think that if she wants a refund then she should pay the customs fee.

OMG she showed customs the receipt, omg she has no shame and is now registered on here. I would tell her, pay the customs or no refund, why should you have a damaged bag anyway ??. I hope this gets solved soon.
Good luck. :flowers:

She really is being quite ballsy considering she paid by money wire and you don't have to do a darn thing if you don't want to. Seriously.

Tell her to have a nice day, neg her and she'll neg you back and move on w/ life girlfriend.

You've already overly accomadated her and she is being completely unreasonable, imo.

My thought exactly. If it were me, and I'd paid by bank transfer, I'd be extra nice to the seller just to get my money back! She's not smart is she? :rolleyes: You starting biatching after you get your money back!

I agree that ebay will not do anything. You will get a slap on the wrist from ebay and a negative from the buyer. Give her a negative, and not refund her. You've tried to be accommodating, and she's being a real pain.

She should have listened to your original instructions on how to send the bag back. You were absolutely correct on sending the bag back, and not accepting it. She needs to resend it properly. I had to return something to Luisaviaroma once, (I live in the States, and LVR is in Rome) and I followed their instructions to the letter. And if I would not have known how to do it, then I would have messed up the entire return. I think it was very nice of you to allow her to return. You need to contact Megs or Vlad to let them know of this problem, and tell them she has now registered on TPF. Just in case any problems arise in the future. Good luck sweetie!

I have been following your threads about this horrible transaction and felt your pain from day-one. lovelygarments is right. Contact Vlad and Meg about this newly registered memeber. We are here to help each other. No retaliation should exist.

YUPPP!!!! Especially since she has already given you negative feedback! You will be fine with your eBay account, too. They're not going to suspend your account over one crazy broad's transaction! She's obviously not wound too tight and if you simply stand your ground, whoever is reading the complaint will be able to spot the fraud. You've even had evidence here from other's that she tries to pull a bunch of underhanded stuff so, you might not be the only person envolved in such a claim with eBay!For all you know, she might have MULTIPLE similar claims. Do you think eBay won't figure it out?? Tell her keep the bag, put it where the sun don't shine....or where ever else she might like to put it!!! And forget it...........:tup:

OMG she showed customs the receipt, omg she has no shame and is now registered on here. I would tell her, pay the customs or no refund, why should you have a damaged bag anyway ??. I hope this gets solved soon.
Good luck. :flowers:

She used non-stick envelope or used no envelope and just put the receipt & her bank transfer form into the bag or package and when international mail arrive in each country, custom will open it to inspect, nah..! Custom found it during inspection :Push:

I even never told her to pay custom, I just kindly msg her to receive it and send back to me without any receipt or put all of her documents in cease/stick envelope.

I think glue isn't such that expensive, is it? :tdown:

She said if custom charge me, it's my problem not her :Push: and she said she'll refuse if post office send back to her.

Now, she left me - feedback, said that she return bag & I never refunded her while I NEVER RECEIVED back the bag, even custom not allowed me to touch or see it, so how I can refund her? Rid...

She sent the package, so if the package is returned to her, she can't refuse her own package. I believe I'm correct. A receiver can refuse the package, but the sender can't refuse his own package that is returned to him. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. :confused1: