Att. bvbirdygirl!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I saw in your signature that you have a Vuitton DJ bag on your wishlist!! what bag is that? Because I DJ and would love to se Vuittons take on a bag!!

TIA

Mai

2. ..or is i something COMPLETELY different, that just have the same initials as 'DJ' ? ..

3. I think the "DJ" bag she is referring to is the Drunken/High Marc Jacobs creation that has glossy black headphones as the handles. Supposedly, Marc stuck a pair of headphones on an old Fendi bag?? I am horrible at posting pics but maybe Irene or John or someone can post one for your reference..

Cheers,
    J

4. ^I'm thinking of that same bag too. Hopefully someone can pull up pics!

5. Here are the pics:

Attached Files:

6. Ok... So I was wrong... the BAG was black and glossy but I had a vision..

And... THANKS I.... You must be like "ESPN" (Mean Girls :P)

7. Any time, J!;)

8. Speaking of I, Don't you have something new to post here :yes: :yes: :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop:

9. Thanks for the posts and pics!! I guess I was WAAAY of base :smile: I thought it was an actual DJ bag .. for vinyls/LP's... silly me..:rolleyes:

10. Did this bag actually make it to the stores?? The headphones don't look like they're durable enough to endure the weight of the bag...

11. I don't believe it did: solely a runway piece

12. Not yet!:hysteric:But very soon (I hope!!!)!!!

13. OOOOO What is it? What is it!?! I know it much be something good!! :nuts:

14. I think the bag is kind of cool.

15. Hmm I saw it featured on the V magazine I bought and I liked it :drolling: ill try to post a pic when I get home I have to scan it first. So I'm guesing if it was featured on there than you can probably buy it but you might have to get on a waiting list..
    I'm using my blackberry btw just so you can see how addictive louis vuitton blogs can get!

Xo