Atonement

Did you hear that Keira Knightley's long green dress won best dress of all time (or something to that effect LOL) - apparently, it beat Marilyn Monroe's famous white dress and Audrey's Breakfast at Tiffany's LBD!

Did you hear that Keira Knightley's long green dress won best dress of all time (or something to that effect LOL) - apparently, it beat Marilyn Monroe's famous white dress and Audrey's Breakfast at Tiffany's LBD!

It was pretty goddamn amazing. That kind of green is my most favorite color, so I'm biased:yes:

Saw it in October!!! Loved it, saw it in Germany in November and loved it in another language!! Agree with those of you who say the book is brilliant, and as for the film, never has a film reduced me to so many tears!:sweatdrop:

i just saw it. i have to admit that it suprised me. i was better than i thought it would be. i did remind me of the english patient. (the way it was told not the storyline). was i the only one?

IMO it will take time for Keira's dress to ***** Marilyn's or Audrey's but we shall see!

In the meantime...was Keira's a specific designer or custom for the film?

i just saw it. i have to admit that it suprised me. i was better than i thought it would be. i did remind me of the english patient. (the way it was told not the storyline). was i the only one?

I was thinking "English Patient" the whole time. I also have to say I thought it a bit over rated...but I think that about most films lately. I found the editing a little confusing and I was so set on following the story jumping around that I never really felt an emotional connection to the characters like you were supposed to. That all being said, thought James MacAvoy was great and also love Redgrave at the end and yes, wanted to kill that little girl too.

kalodie, ita! no connection what so ever. and for the very little time that redgrave was on the screen she was fantastic. i wouldn't be suprised if she was nominated like judi dench was for elizabeth.

8acm49u.jpg

This is one of the best movies in 2007.. The acting + directing was simply STUNNING..

Its definetly an OSCAR !!! :tup: