Atlas silver ring reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My mother purchased this ring today. I also wanted the one with the diamond eternity band on the top and bottom but in the process of upgrading my e-ring and saving $ for that project. So, I borrowed her new ring and added 2 cz bands to it. I may even try talk her into buying two real bands (but, not from Tiffany's due to $).

I really love how it looks and love that there are options. It also looked good with her solitaire e-ring.

Attached Files:

2. So pretty

3. They're both beautiful rings!

4. Thank you!

5. Love it!!

6. Thank you, me too! I think I need to borrow it ASAP!

7. Love it! Especially with the eternity bands!

8. I like it by itself or with the bands. Congrats. I want one of these myself!

9. Excellent Choice. Congrats!! Love the nail polish, too. :smile: What color is that and what brand?

10. Thanks! I just recently started doing my nails myself and it is by Essie and called something like teeny tiny bikini. It is a fun color

11. Thanks. I love Essie too. Lol. I have that very same color. I have yet to use it.

12. Nice! I have the rose gold version and I love stacking it with eternity bands. I hope you end up getting the two you want!