Atlantis PM or MM owners

Nordy's girl

My youngest!
Sep 23, 2008
I received my Atlantis PM today and I love it! I like the size very much, I don't carry a lot of things so it's perfect! It's not as small as I thought it was going to be which was a really nice surprise. So my question is this.....the adorable lock on the front is actually a turn lock closure that when opens allows you access to the bag. I don't think most people are going to take the keys with them and unlock the lock every time they want in and out of their bag, at least I won't be doing that:smile:
The PM is a bit to small I think for me to try to slide my hand in one side or the other to grab my things when it's locked as opposed to just leaving the lock off (using the turn lock closure without lock attached it it). Hopefully this makes sense. I'm wondering if the MM would be easier to reach in the sides without unlocking it? The reason I am asking is that I think the lock on the front is part of what makes it so fun looking and taking the lock off takes away a bit from the charm I feel. Has any one else experienced this or decided how they are going to get in and out of the bag, lock on or off? I love the bag a lot I just wasn't expecting not to be able to use the lock as a decoration.

I feel like the PM size is a little overwhelmed by the strap so I could always hang the lock on the side where the strap is supposed to attach, it's just not the same:-s

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

Where did you purchase the Atlantis from? I can not locate it in the USA. Did you purchase this in Europe?

Cheers!

I purchased it at the 5th avenue store in New York. I didn't end up keeping it though. The pm size was so small and I couldnt figure out the best way to carry it. I was really bummed because I was so excited for it! I wanted it in the mm size but my sa was never able to find it. Sorry I can't be of more help. Hopefully one will pop up for you soon!