Atlantic lily sold over mfsrp!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Did anyone watch that auction???? It sold for over 1400!!! Amazing.

2. Sorry, I thought I was in the Coach Shopping Threads... If a moderator sees this, I apologize and know it will be moved to those threads. Thanks!

3. Boy oh boy, it really shot up there! Wonder if anyone from this forum got in.

4. OMG, I should sell mine!!!

5. If you are lucky enough to have one you should keep it!

I also wonder if somebody here was the winner of it?
    If so speak up and collect your congrats!

6. WOWZA...:faint:

7. ok, WHO GOT THE LILY??? I know us ladies on here are probably the only ones crazy enough to pay that much for it lol

8. I had it on my watch list just to see how high it went! I'm sure it's totally worth it for the winner!

9. LOL, my too arsweb. I just wanted to see if it would even reach a $1000, boy it sure did! It's very pretty though.

10. I saw that. The Lily had a scuff on the bottom and she was missing her hangtag.

I was also watching a blue ombre sabrina that sold for $1200!

11. I bet if Baglady hadn't just gotten hers she would have paid that much!

12. You know it's funny you pay that much for a purse and they still charge you shipping. LOL, oh well, I guess if you're willing to spend 1415.00 what's another 10 for shipping?

13. If I remember right, it had worn corners, didn't it?

14. Yep, it sure did. And like someone else said, it was missing its hangtag. Still a beautiful bag!!

15. OMg...I was watching that too. I actually wanted that one but, not at almost double the price. The last few sold at around $379