Atlantic City Outlet Reveal

Thank you all! @CA-Anon- this was the only Isabelle in leather, but there was one Juliette also in jade. This was the only Madison full sized wallet I saw in the whole place, too, unless they were hiding goodies in the back. The had some other Madison bags, a bit of Willis and Poppy, and I believe a bunch of the burnt orange large Madison wristlets with the gold chain strap. I had to pass on the wristlet in exchange for the wallet here though :/ lol.

Thank you all! @CA-Anon- this was the only Isabelle in leather, but there was one Juliette also in jade. This was the only Madison full sized wallet I saw in the whole place, too, unless they were hiding goodies in the back. The had some other Madison bags, a bit of Willis and Poppy, and I believe a bunch of the burnt orange large Madison wristlets with the gold chain strap. I had to pass on the wristlet in exchange for the wallet here though :/ lol.

Thanks for the intell. On the stock at AC Coach dude. I didn't even get over there on Monday like I wanted (couldn't get DH off the tables at Harrahs and didn't want to drive over all by myself, but thankfully they did have three Jade Juliettes and two Isabelles today AND one jade wallet, I was so thrilled! Although I THOUGHT I wanted the Isabelle when I saw them both I ended liking the Juliette better, go figure! Thankfully the parking garage (which I didn't even know existed since we usually take a bus up there) was right by the Coach mens outlet and I snagged the other "want" on my outlet wish list, the Bleecker weekend tote in marine blue. i'm so glad I socked away some money before I started gambling to cover the cost!!!

Thanks for the intell. On the stock at AC Coach dude. I didn't even get over there on Monday like I wanted (couldn't get DH off the tables at Harrahs and didn't want to drive over all by myself, but thankfully they did have three Jade Juliettes and two Isabelles today AND one jade wallet, I was so thrilled! Although I THOUGHT I wanted the Isabelle when I saw them both I ended liking the Juliette better, go figure! Thankfully the parking garage (which I didn't even know existed since we usually take a bus up there) was right by the Coach mens outlet and I snagged the other "want" on my outlet wish list, the Bleecker weekend tote in marine blue. i'm so glad I socked away some money before I started gambling to cover the cost!!!
U dont hve to drive. U could hve walked. Its not far. Mayb three blocks

Congrats on your scores!!

Has tote made it to clearance. Congrats on ya goodies

U dont hve to drive. U could hve walked. Its not far. Mayb three blocks

When I stay on the boardwalk I hoof it but Harrahs is too far for me to walk (Im OLD) plus there a lot of over/underpasses between the marina and the outlets., not to mention a couple sketchy neighborhoods....It all worked out though, We just swung by there this afternoon on our way out of dodge...I'm back home in VA already,

When I stay on the boardwalk I hoof it but Harrahs is too far for me to walk (Im OLD) plus there a lot of over/underpasses between the marina and the outlets., not to mention a couple sketchy neighborhoods....It all worked out though, We just swung by there this afternoon on our way out of dodge...I'm back home in VA already,
Coool glad u made it bck safe

Congrats on your awesome finds! I was considering the Juliette at the time, and a woman came up next to me and put the Isabelle back on the shelf. I love my Sophia's, but I've also tried on the Isabelle at the boutique, and that bag sat there for maybe 2 seconds before I made up my mind. I love the jade so much! :smile:

Congrats on your awesome finds! I was considering the Juliette at the time, and a woman came up next to me and put the Isabelle back on the shelf. I love my Sophia's, but I've also tried on the Isabelle at the boutique, and that bag sat there for maybe 2 seconds before I made up my mind. I love the jade so much! :smile:

Everything happens for a reason!!