Atlanta GA and COACH at Von Maur

purseinality

May 23, 2011
We went to the new Von Maur department store at Northpoint Mall last night-they have LOTS of COACH on sale!
2 light tan gathered sophias
1 bordeaux Gathered Sabrina
1 Maggie slate with twisted handles
2 navy and silver chevron sophias
Lots of gathered wallets
Lots of different styles plum patent
Lots of different styles graphite patent

That's what I can remember-lots more! They had a large selection-most were at least 50%off!!!

We went to the new Von Maur department store at Northpoint Mall last night-they have LOTS of COACH on sale!
2 light tan gathered sophias
1 bordeaux Gathered Sabrina
1 Maggie slate with twisted handles
2 navy and silver chevron sophias
Lots of gathered wallets
Lots of different styles plum patent
Lots of different styles graphite patent

That's what I can remember-lots more! They had a large selection-most were at least 50%off!!!

Does Von Maur do charge sends?

BellevueLady said:
Does Von Maur do charge sends?

I don't know if they do charge sends or not. I would think so, but here is the phone # and address for this location-
Von Maur/Northpoint Mall
4000 Northpoint Circle
Alpharetta, GA 30022

678-339-9988

I was looking at their website and it says that they do not advertise sales. I'm sure it would be worth giving them a call.

I don't know if they do charge sends or not. I would think so, but here is the phone # and address for this location-
Von Maur/Northpoint Mall
4000 Northpoint Circle
Alpharetta, GA 30022

678-339-9988

I was looking at their website and it says that they do not advertise sales. I'm sure it would be worth giving them a call.

Thank you so much for Von Maur's contact information in Alpharetta. I will give them a call tomorrow.

BellevueLady said:
Von Maur does charge sends for out of state orders. Shipping is included. I just ordered a Navy Chevron Sophia.

Yay!!! I'm so happy that worked out for you!!
I'm going to go back over there Friday and see if they have put anything else on sale!!!

Yay!!! I'm so happy that worked out for you!!
I'm going to go back over there Friday and see if they have put anything else on sale!!!

You are so helpful. :smile: Thank you so much for sharing sale information at Von Maur. My Navy Chevron Sophia turns out to be $250. Shipping is included in that price and there shouldn't be any sales tax since I don't live in Georgia.

BellevueLady said:
Did you see anything good last Friday at Von Maur? I just received my Navy Chevron Sophia and it was packed very well. I already took off the tag and moved in.

Yay-I know you love it!!! I didn't see a whole lot of new stuff, although they did have a persimmon Lindsey and Maggie. Also Madison flap carryall 1 In black leather 1 in ostrich 1 in charcoal patent. They also had some Poppy totes 1 in Khaki multicolor 1 in the red and black Tartan.
I was there last Thursday 12/29-they probably have more on sale now that they are getting the spring collection in.
Im sure I will be back over there soon and I will keep you updated when I go back!!!

I hope you are having a BEAUTIFUL day!!!

Yay-I know you love it!!! I didn't see a whole lot of new stuff, although they did have a persimmon Lindsey and Maggie. Also Madison flap carryall 1 In black leather 1 in ostrich 1 in charcoal patent. They also had some Poppy totes 1 in Khaki multicolor 1 in the red and black Tartan.
I was there last Thursday 12/29-they probably have more on sale now that they are getting the spring collection in.
Im sure I will be back over there soon and I will keep you updated when I go back!!!

I hope you are having a BEAUTIFUL day!!!

It is nice to hear from you. Please keep me updated. The Handbag Manager Kelly was very nice.

The Handbag Manager Kelly at North Point Mall called today to let me know about Coach 50% off sale.

Gathered Sophia in Graphite is at $249 which is 50% off. Gathered Sophia in Cappuccino is at $249 which is 50% off as well. Gathered zip around wallet is at $119.

There are more Coach items at 50% off. Call Kelly at 678-339-9988 if you are interested.