ATL Restaurant Deal: The Real Chow Baby

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 27, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2009
    Come have Dinner with your sweetheart at Atlanta's Best Restaurant for a First Date!

Please join us for our special 3-course prix fixe menu. We'll be accepting reservations for parties of all sizes at both locations.

Take a look at what our chefs have in store for you:
    -Your choice of Tuna Sashimi with Citrus Teriyaki or Vegetable Egg Rolls
    -Unlimited Stir-Fry (upgrades extra charge)
    -Chocolate Midnite Torte
    -Bottle of Sparkling Wine
    -Each couple will receive a special gift, compliments of The Chocolate Bar!

Please call 404-815-4900 for our Midtown location or 770-405-2464 for our Cobb Galleria location to reserve your table today for a special evening. (Reservations will be accepted for Saturday, February 14 based on availability. Prix-fixe menu is $25 per person and requires participation of the entire table.)

Thought some might need a deal for Valentines! Enjoy.:tup:

2. Thanks so much!

3. your welcome. I love Chow Baby and so I signed up for their emails. You should sign up too because you get all kinds of coupons from them.

4. I never managed to make it there before I moved :sad:

5. I've been to the one in Midtown a couple of times for lunch and it was good, but not spectacular. Maybe it's because I always add to many ingredients or sauces. Thanks for the heads up though!