Athletics in Motion !!!

1. Do you enjoy any of these activities ? If not, which ones do you enjoy ?

Rollerblading

Ice Skating
    Skate Boarding
    Roller Skating
    Bike Riding
    Motor Bike Riding (Go Kat Go !!!! )

I love to ride my bike.

2. i like biking on bike paths, but not on city streets. i'm always afraid i'm going to biff it then get run over! i usually just like long walks, jogging, swimming and yoga. :smile: i'm waaaay too uncoordinated for the rest of it. :smile:

3. You know me, Pradasmeadow! I do LOVE to ride my motorcycle. In the winter I enjoy skiing. I use to mountain bike quite a bit before I got the motorcycle. Sadly, the mountain bike hasn't seen the light of day since. I'm going to try to get her out a little this summer! I also like to play tennis, but I'm not great at it. My husband wants me to try golf. He's a big golfer. It just doesn't interest me. Too slow-moving.

4. I'm not active in any of the activities on the list. I used to love "roller disco" to Abba songs when I was young though.

I was in ballet for 10 years & I still love to do the leg moves as exercise. I was on the swim team for 3 years too.

I used to run 3.5 miles a day but DH is deployed & I can't get out alone much now so it's mostly Walk Away the Pounds for me!

http://lovelyvanities.typepad.com/my_pretty/

5. just ice skating and roller blading! i just love it when i nail myself! hehehe! what a hoot!

6. I LOVE to ice skate outdoors. I live near a pond back in NE, and if I have time it's soo lovely to go ice skating out there when it's snowing. Beauuutiful.

Also, does spinning count? lol.

7. I used to love rollerblading. I don't go anymore :o(

8. Isn't shopping an athletic event ? ;) That's pretty much the only athletes I actively engage in besides hitting the cardio room at the gym.

I have a moped that I really need to get repaired, it's too awesome to just sit in the garage all the time.

9. I used to love to iceskate and rollerbalde. I used to live by an indoor rank, but not anymore. I haven't done those things in so long.

10. Ice skating and rollerblading it fun :biggrin:

11. LOL I wish. Can we make computer chair olympics? :biggrin:

I walk my dog along the river trail most every day.
    I'd love to learn to Speed Skate though, damn you Winter Olympics.

12. I haven't rollerbladed or ice skated in sooo long!

I am big into swimming and surfing! I grew up on the ocean, so I was a big surfer. I still love to catch some waves :amuse:

13. rowing, um rowing, and rowing! geez it's my life. too bad it's been making me sooo depressed lately!

also....lacrosse, soccer, running, ice skating and bike riding are some of my favorites!

14. I go bike riding, but I prefer trails and nice scenery to city streets. I bike for fun, not to actually go somewhere. But Rollerskating...I would LOVE to do that again. :smile:

15. I go to spinning 5 times a week and do Pilates and weights but these are all indoor activities. The only thing I do outdoors on a regular basis is walk our dogs.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice