Athleta Codes

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone know of any Athleta codes? If so, I would greatly appreciate!

2. I don't have any codes but I'd love to know if anyone has ever tried any of the things on. How did they fit? Worth it?

3. It the Gap now so I'm guessing same fit

4. TOTALLY worth it. I've had some of the yoga pants for almost 10 years now. So soft! Fits true-to-size, I'm an 8 or 10 at Gap, J Crew, etc. and I wear a M at Athleta.

5. I wasn't aware that they'd been around that long. Did they only recently become part of that Gap/B-Republic group? Do they actually have physical store locations (if so they aren't mentioned on the website).

I tend to find that I wear a much smaller size in Gap than I would elsewhere so maybe I should size down to a small in Athleta.

6. Athleta was just recently acquired by the Gap/B Republic group. Their sizing is not related to these stores. I find that they run true to size for the most part. If anything, their items might be a tad looser than what you might see in other clothing stores, but not much. Their clothes are very well made and comfortable. I've purchased from them several times.