AtelierNaff - the blog is open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LP:heart:,

you have no idea how much we all respect and love you for all that you have done for balenciaga fans. we all understand and support your decision to close down AN. thank you for teaching me what i needed to know about not buying a fake on ebay. it was a joy for me to visit your blog on a daily basis. i really don't think we can thank you enough for all that you have done. but thank you from the bottom of our hearts. take care and see you around tPF!

LP's blog was a wonderful resource (a labour of love) and helpful to so many people worldwide. I wish her well and deeply appreciate all of her efforts.

With gratitude and appreciation,
Layla

p.s. All the best to you LP! :flowers:

well said! Thank you LP for all of your hard work!:heart::heart:

I loved going to LP's site and more recently was kind enough to have her help with an authenticate question which she graciously answered. Good luck LP, my best to you.
Incidentally that last photo, with Keeping Up Appearances brings me way back albeit with a change or two ;), way way back!!! LOL!:tup:

This kills me. I just assumed this wonderful resource would be there for us forever. Sad. Thank you LP for all you did to help us steer clear of the fakes, and entertain us in the process.

Thanks, frippone, for your post! Gosh, I'd've been otherwise oblivious to all the goings on over the weekend...

LP, I'm going to miss your blog terribly! Goodness knows how many times a week, never mind per day, I went to your site for all my Bal-related inquiries. The demise of your site will be akin, at least to me, to losing a limb. Haven't decided yet which limb that might be, but it's bound to be a pretty crucial one...like a thumb, or something.

You're welcome for all the fish, thanks for your mad Photoshop skillz, and I hope you enjoy your break. Hope to see you back here on tPF soon...

P.S. Love the pic of Onslow (sp?) and herself (Rose? Daisy? can't remember which one she is, but she's definitely not Hyacinth...)!

So sad to see your site gone LP. I can only imagine the time you put into the pages, they were such a boon to we crazy Balenciaga lovers :heart: you can't say your work was unappreciated because you know how many of us loved to see what was new there & go back to see the old stuff too! Thanks girlfriend...:tender:

So sorry to hear of your decision, LP - your blog has been a HUGE part of my Balenciaga love. Nonetheless, totally respect your decision, and much love to you for all your time and effort!

:flowers:

This topic has been discussed 4 times now... the site is closed, so lets just move on. We will have our own reference section going up that is going to look amazing.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.