At what age did you get your first major bag?

1. At what age did you get your first major brand bag?

It seems that the age of getting a major brand bag seems to get lower and lower each year... I wish I was getting some of these kids' bags when I was their age... :lol:

Well, my first one would have to be my Coach black leather bag that my mom got for me for getting into All-State Orchestra. :lol:

[​IMG]

2. I was 22 when I got mine.
    It was a Louis Vuitton Petit Noe

3. Ripe old age of 39 (three weeks ago!!!) with my first LVs!
    Other than that, I spent beaucoup bucks on a Rodo silver metal evening bag for a cruise back in 2000, so i guess that's the first time officially.

4. a burberry about 1 week ago. im 18!

5. I finally took the plunge into designer bags at age 38!...BOY, did I make up for lost time!

6. 19! It was a COACH off a lovely PFer.

7. I was 16! I bought a Coach with my first paycheck :yes:

8. 27..bought two coach bags.......bought it last yr..march of last yr

9. my very first designer bag was the Burberry Nova Check pochette when i was 19. i still use it and :heart::heart::heart: it.

10. hhmmmm around 25 vintage lv petit noe

11. A Burberry barrel bag at the age of 25... just last year! :yes:

12. kate spade sam bag...i was 21

13. I was 18, so it'll be 3 years ago next month. It was a Burberry Novacheck Shoulder bag... the one with the flap. I haven't used it in ages though :sad:

14. I think I was 16 when I got my Coach mini sig. soft hobo (which I recently sold :sad:)

15. Just over three years when I was 26; Hermès Birkin 35cm Tan Box, I was seriously reckless back then when it started getting mentioned a lot so I wanted one just for the sake of it being the 'must have.'

I only dipped my toes into bags after this, before that I had Longchamp in so many colours in all sizes because I used to and still do love them so much.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice