at nordstrom rack...

sred2

Mar 29, 2007
I just went to my local nordstrom rack (in lynnwood, wa) ... they had like 1 purse which I thought was super ugly and small... but then they had about 30-40 sunglasses (sorry I can't remember names) and they also had some shoes. I almost bought a pair but then I had to stop myself because a) they were actually a 1/2 size too big and b) i'm saving for a new bathing suit ... BUT if they are there next week I might just have to go back!!! :P

0523071409.jpg

Those shoes are cute!! I've considered those a few times, how much were they going for?
P.S. - Go Mariners!

DEF GO M'S!!!!!!! :yahoo:

... They were $70 and they also had a few other kinds.. like pumps ($120ish) and a pair of flats ($70? I can't remember now lol) ... I hope they get more in soon!! :P

Wow! I love the Lynnwood Nordstrom Rack! No worries...I won't go buy YOUR shoes. :nogood:

BTW, what did the purse look like. Was it the black satin framed clutch?

The purse was small, white satin-ish.. it looked kind of grubby to be honest and it wasn't even with the other purses... I found it while looking for clothes.. hmmm. :tdown:

Oh and the shoes right now are only sizes 9.5 and higher, I hope they get more in soon as I'm actually 8-8.5 :P

The purse was small, white satin-ish.. it looked kind of grubby to be honest and it wasn't even with the other purses... I found it while looking for clothes.. hmmm. :tdown:

Oh and the shoes right now are only sizes 9.5 and higher, I hope they get more in soon as I'm actually 8-8.5 :P

Hmmm...doesn't sound too pretty. Thanks for saving me a trip!

Hehe! We wear the same size shoes!!! I’ll give you heads-up if I see any in our size. :yes:

Hmmm...doesn't sound too pretty. Thanks for saving me a trip!

Hehe! We wear the same size shoes!!! I’ll give you heads-up if I see any in our size. :yes:

Awesome sounds good!! ... I'll do the same :graucho:

PS are you going up to the Marysville/Tulalip outlets this weekend for the Memorial Day sale?!?!

I bought these shoes last week at my Rack here in PDX. I love them, although they are very busy. They are fairly comfortable.

The question is: Would a holiday patchwork tote be way too much pattern? Too matchy-matchy?
Thanks!