at nordstrom rack...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just went to my local nordstrom rack (in lynnwood, wa) ... they had like 1 purse which I thought was super ugly and small... but then they had about 30-40 sunglasses (sorry I can't remember names) and they also had some shoes. I almost bought a pair but then I had to stop myself because a) they were actually a 1/2 size too big and b) i'm saving for a new bathing suit ... BUT if they are there next week I might just have to go back!!! :P

[​IMG]

2. Those shoes are cute!! I've considered those a few times, how much were they going for?
    P.S. - Go Mariners!

3. Wow! I love the Lynnwood Nordstrom Rack! No worries...I won't go buy YOUR shoes. :nogood:

BTW, what did the purse look like. Was it the black satin framed clutch?

4. DEF GO M'S!!!!!!! :yahoo:

... They were $70 and they also had a few other kinds.. like pumps ($120ish) and a pair of flats ($70? I can't remember now lol) ... I hope they get more in soon!! :P

5. The purse was small, white satin-ish.. it looked kind of grubby to be honest and it wasn't even with the other purses... I found it while looking for clothes.. hmmm. :tdown:

Oh and the shoes right now are only sizes 9.5 and higher, I hope they get more in soon as I'm actually 8-8.5 :P

6. great shoes but I would have been all over those sunglasses!!! Was it a good deal on them?

7. Some of the sunglasses were $60 and some were $100+ ...
    Sorry I don't know names, I'm horrible at the names of sunglasses and shoes :P

8. Hmmm...doesn't sound too pretty. Thanks for saving me a trip!

Hehe! We wear the same size shoes!!! I’ll give you heads-up if I see any in our size. :yes:

9. Awesome sounds good!! ... I'll do the same :graucho:

PS are you going up to the Marysville/Tulalip outlets this weekend for the Memorial Day sale?!?!

10. wow! those are tooo cute i have to go check out my Nordstroms rack room

11. Yep, you know it! :tup: I was thinking about heading to the Burlington outlet too. They have signature items!!! :yahoo:

12. I bought these shoes last week at my Rack here in PDX. I love them, although they are very busy. They are fairly comfortable.

The question is: Would a holiday patchwork tote be way too much pattern? Too matchy-matchy?
    Thanks!