At my rope's end, where can I find Fendi Radio bag?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Please let me know if you have any ideas where I can buy a Fendi Radio. I saw one on eBay months ago and still kick myself for not buying it. More recently there was a pale yellow one on eBay but I didn't care for the color.

Any thoughts on where I can find a radio bag? I'm tired of scouring the internet, which I've been doing every day for the last 5+ months! Please help!

2. Ooh, that's a toughie! I haven't seen one in a while now. But like you said, just keep checkin eBay :yes: :flowers:

3. They had the Radio bag in the outlets about a year ago. Once they leave the outlets, thats it. The only place to get one would be on eBay which I do not recommend.

4. Thanks Fendilover, although that's bad news. Did they discontinue it? They're such cute and unique bags, I don't understand why they don't continue making them.

5. The radio bag was a "fashion bag". SO they made them for that season that they came out, but didn't come out with the bag again in a later season. At least not yet. But if I see one, I will definitely let you know. I really liked the radio bag. It came in great colors and it had some really cute shoes to match. But I will not torture you anymore =)

6. Oh please feel free to torture me! I love bag torture! :nuts: And thanks for keeping an eye and ear out for me in case they come back.;)

7. Thanks Nizlay, but that's not the one. That's the Vanity bag, also very nice, but Radio is much harder to find.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice