At long last...

Dec 28, 2012
I have received a box today , containing something , I have waited what seems like forever to find...
She is a truly beautiful lady, so hard to find now, especially in her mint condition.

I would love to share her with you , but, unfortunately , no matter how I try,I just cannot post pics from my iPad on to TPF?

I will email a few pics of her to a couple of my TPF friends and hopefully someone will be available to help me out....

Keep watching... A clue....Such a beautiful colour,but so difficult to capture in a photo...just doesn't do her justice!

Last edited:
First check the file size, and then try shrinking the actual "size" of the pictures (like 70% first and 50%....).

I have received a box today , containing something , I have waited what seems like forever to find...
She is a truly beautiful lady, so hard to find now, especially in her mint condition.

I would love to share her with you , but, unfortunately , no matter how I try,I just cannot post pics from my iPad on to TPF?

I will email a few pics of her to a couple of my TPF friends and hopefully someone will be available to help me out....

Keep watching... A clue....Such a beautiful colour,but so difficult to capture in a photo...just doesn't do her justice!

Keep watching... A clue....Such a beautiful colour,but so difficult to capture in a photo...just doesn't do it justice!

Happy to help and honored to have a sneak peek! Many many many congratulations! Nothing like the feeling of finally holding your HG!

Stunning! Where on earth did you find her in such great condition?

(Hiya Ms. Muchstuff! Redirecting this to luvvahandbags... I just posted the photos for her because she is unable to post photos herself. :smile:

(Hiya Ms. Muchstuff! Redirecting this to luvvahandbags... I just posted the photos for her because she is unable to post photos herself. :smile:
Thank you S tighe for posting the pics of my Fabulous Rouge Theatre City xx Your a Star xx
I have searched long and hard for this beautiful lady in this condition and am so happy to have her.
I just had to share her with the ladies here on TPF .

She is everything I thought RT would be, the colour is absolutely gorgeous and so deeply saturated.
I agree with many other RT owners though,it is not an easy colour to capture in a pic and really doesn't do her justice...

Love her to bits and a Massive big Thankyou to the wonderful lady who sold her to me xx

Wow this is truly amazing. How can you find an RT that is this new? If you happen to find another one, please let me know. I will grab it immediately. ;)

Rouge Theatre is a special color, and yes .. the leather is oftentimes truly sublime! That you found one without warmed handles is amazing because for some odd reason, RT had a reputation of darkened handles even when not used!! I almost never carry my bags by the handles, yet .. both of them have warmed handles!

Congrats on finding this beauty!