At Long Last!

Finally, at long last I actually managed to get my first Mulberry :yahoo: Inspired by Jo and Ali and needing to be hands free whe I'm with the snot machine I got an Antony.

For reference I'm just under 5ft 3 and a UK 14.

Just for Ali I've done some what's inside shots and I must admit I'm really impressed what I can fit inside with still room on top to spare for a pack of tissues and hand wipes.

Attachments

• Antony.jpg
    Antony.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 58
  • Antony2.jpg
    Antony2.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 59
  • Antony4.jpg
    Antony4.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 62
  • Whats Inside2.jpg
    Whats Inside2.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 56
  • Whats Inside.jpg
    Whats Inside.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 59
Forgot to add - it's a special purchase (one made just for the outlets) so it has no front pocket. They also left the tag in place, (I know there has been some debate over this) and they have listed the colour as dark brown.

Please excuse the dust on my mirror - not only did I play hookey from the gym to go shopping I also played hookey from the housework :shame:

Attachments

• Antony Tag.jpg
    Antony Tag.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 54
Looks fabulous and such a useful bag! Can i be a bit dim and ask what colour and leather it is, it doesn't look light enough to be oak or dark enough to be the choco darwin! I know the outlets tend to use different leathers/ colours!

Ooh, it's gorgeous, riffraff. I love the colour - it looks like a really well aged oak bag from your photo :tup: The size suits you, too :yes:

Congratulations :yahoo: