At Long Last!

Such a gorgeous day here so I thought I would post a pic of Antony in natural light after collonil treatment. I did a Chaz and totally soaked it, first timed I've used the stuff, have to admit I love the smell! :nuts:

Attachments

• Antony Natural Light.jpg
    Antony Natural Light.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 33
Oh no, I just had a thought that can justify an Antony!! Snce DH and I are going to the shooting range, it could be a great bag to use for earplugs, bullets, etc. Riff - don't you think thats a great idea???

Fab idea Kroquet - you would certainly be able to fit boxes of ammo (especially if it's 9mm), clips and a cleaning kit in there - not big enough for ear defenders though.

Oh no, I just had a thought that can justify an Antony!! Snce DH and I are going to the shooting range, it could be a great bag to use for earplugs, bullets, etc. Riff - don't you think thats a great idea???

That's a great idea and a good way to justify a new bag!!! I say GO ANTONY!!! Its a great bag and I've used mine everyday since I got it - I love it.

Congratulations on the Antony!!!!:yahoo:Looks great on you. Makes me still want one too :shame:
However I have recently bought a Seth (2nd hand) which is absolutely great, but a little Antony would cover all options. Need to save up again first! Pictures of Seth will follow soon:yahoo: