At long last....my patience has been rewarded!

rachaelmb

O.G.
Dec 14, 2006
I have been dreaming of owning a large Hug Me in black pebbled leather with silver hardware and the light blue lining. But at the bespoke price of $800 I just couldn't swing it. Plus this month was my DH's 40th birthday and my DD sweet 16 and we had been saving for a vacation to Hawaii to celebrate. I just got back from the trip a few days ago to discover my perfect bag for sale second hand at over half off in perfect condition.
So my new beauty will be shipping out tomorrow and I cannot wait to receive it. :yahoo: It is bag fate:smile:

aw rachael, i am so happy for you! i had seen that bag listed and as i was reading your post i got excited knowing where it was all going.... i love it when bag fate rewards patience! you are going to enjoy it all the more for that!

aw rachael, i am so happy for you! i had seen that bag listed and as i was reading your post i got excited knowing where it was all going.... i love it when bag fate rewards patience! you are going to enjoy it all the more for that!

Thank you so much, I agree that it will make this bag all the more fun to wear and enjoy!

Good for you! I noticed it too,and thought about having a back-up, but it was perhaps pushing it..actually it is very hardy and I don't think I'll wear my first one down anyway ;)

That's fantastic. I'm so glad u will be getting your dream bag! Let us know what you think when it arrives.

Thanks so much everyone! I will be sure to post pics and provide a full review as soon as it arrives. I know for some this hasn't been a love at first sight bag but it sure has intrigued me:smile: