At long last! My Orange Hold Me + a surprise...

lanasyogamama

What time is it?
O.G.
Oct 30, 2007
Well, way back at the end of the summer, the pictures from the Orange Hold Me group bespoke drove me insane :drool: so I bespoked a maxi for my birthday.

Well, I waited and waited, and finally she arrived, but as soon as I saw her, I thought, uh oh... it wasn't a maxi, it was a standard.

So, I contacted Jackie, and she was great. She felt so bad about the mistake, and gave me a bunch of different options, and I decided to take a matching orange AP.

I think the whole thing was, as Maria calls it "bag fate". I love the standard hold me size now! I think it's perfect for me. :love:

The AP just arrived this week, and I gasped with delight when I saw that she too has a purple lining, just like big sister!

I've gotten loads of compliments on the bag already, well deserved of course.

Thanks for reading and looking at my pics! Excuse any mess in the house as well as my boring outfit!

IMG_3022.JPG

IMG_3021.JPG

IMG_3023.JPG

IMG_3024.JPG

IMG_3025.JPG

IMG_3027.JPG

Oh YAY!!! We are bag twins...although I did not get the leather lined handles and really wished I had!!

I'm so happy you finally got it!!

Gorgeous! Orange is such a happy color, and I think the regular Hold Me is perfect on you! Congratulations on finally getting your long-awaited bag and a little something extra.

Stunning... thanks for sharing, LYM! I love how your orange Hold Me has bred....

I am still kicking myself for not having taken part in that bespoke last summer with a free matching AP!

Enjoy her in best health, as our dear Tagullah says!

your bag is gorgeous! I still haven't even used mine yet.. I think I'm going to break it out as my next bag. The orange and purple are awesome together!