At Last! Reveal of Iconic Prada Bag!

TJNEscada

O.G.
Apr 8, 2008
Finally got around to taking a quick modeling shot of my mega deal from BagBorrowSteal...the black Prada Fringed Tote! I know I'll get a bit of flak for this flashy bag a.k.a. Cousin It, but I can't help it, I love it! :cloud9: It is in very nice shape for a used baby, interior is spotless, no missing fringe, still has the heavenly smell of good leather, leather nicely broken in for me...there are a few crumpled areas on the seams where the bag naturally creases when you set it down, but I've already had it to the medic (my stellar leather repair guy) and he's assured me all is fine. I've been parading this baby all over town! :yahoo:

Attachments

• Copy (2) of Copy of Summer2009andMisc 017.jpg
    Copy (2) of Copy of Summer2009andMisc 017.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 540
  • Copy (3) of Copy of Summer2009andMisc 017.jpg
    Copy (3) of Copy of Summer2009andMisc 017.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 416
Woo Hoo, a gal after my own heart!!! Congrats, enjoy your bag, you'll love it. Hmm, what is a wookie bag?

216.jpg

Thanks everyone for your wonderful comments! I am really enjoying the bag; people who know what it is want to touch it, those who don't just think it's cool. Longchamp, it is good to be in "the club"!! This is funny with regards the wookie comment - I have 2 black fur-ball dogs that look like a coupla wookies; they are very suspicious of the bag, wondering why it is fuzzy like them but doesn't eat anything...they are keeping their distance! :lol: