At last - my Heloise hobo!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm so happy I managed to grab one of my HG Chloes waay earlier than I thought I would, at a great price too! I have been drooling over this bag since Juldoc first posted pictures of hers - last year I think it was. And my patience paid off! :yahoo:

Introducing my nutmeg heloise hobo :heart::

[​IMG]

She is a gorgeous huge big smooshy pile of leather and I'm in love:love:

[​IMG]

Poor thing has a few dark marks in this photo that I'm working on getting out - a little TLC and mousituring cream and she will be good as new :smile:

And I'm now on a 4 month ban :P

Attached Files:

2. Some modelling pics - this is a REALLY big bag but it just collapses against you when you wear it. It's prefect :heart: I just can't stop grinning when I wear it :nuts:

Attached Files:

3. Congratulations qwerty234!! What a beauty - the colour is soooooo rich and buttery!! I'm trying hard not to drool!!!! :graucho:

4. Wow - it looks amazing on you!!! Congrats again!!!!

5. Thank you! It's definitely a droolable bag! Maybe that's how it got all those marks on it from the previous owner! :roflmfao:

6. Mica, the bag looks amazing on you...its sooo slouchy and fabulous!

7. :lol: Well you can't help but drool with a bag as gorgeous as yours!!!

8. Thank you! I'm all about the slouch lately, this bag is on such high rotation. :smile:

The funny thing is it can look so ugly in online pics! ;)The net-a-porter ones make it look like a big stiff rectangle:confused1: I tried to take nicer pics :biggrin:

9. I am so happy for you, you finally got your Heloise :yahoo:
    It looks great on you and the color is just perfect!!!!
    Patience does pay off ;)

10. Looks great on you congrats :biggrin:

11. qwerty, congratulations! She's gorgeous. The colour is yummy, and I love how she softly slouches like melting butter! Congrats again, she looks good on you. :smile:

12. Thank you all so much Juda, jackie1 and puteribelibelah :smile:

13. yummy!! she looks so soft and slouchy - just how I like them!
    Congratulations...she looks gorgeous on you x

14. congrats mica...the bag is so yummy! and it looks great on you!
    and that leather...yum!

15. gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous - looks well worth the anticipation - well done!!!