At a party today and tried not to laugh...

I have many "cheap" bags in my closet that I LOVE! I don't mean you have to go out and spend a fortune on bags. I have more cheap bags than expensive. I just don't believe in these fakes that are out there...you know, since it's illegal. Go to TJ Maxx or Marshalls....great deals there on inexpensive and beautiful bags. These kiosks make me sick because you have these morons selling illegal goods.

please don't judge others who chose not spend their money in the same way that you do. just as you think its "tacky" and "makes you sick" just looking at the mall kiosks, many think its tacky and sick to spend so much on bags.

just try not to be so judgmental.

Many think its tacky to support the sale of counterfeit items that fund child slavery, the mob, drugs and terrorism.
Im in that group.
Google it, you might agree.

This is really bad! I still think you can report it to the police! If you can not afford the real thing, there are other places that you can get really nice bags!

If people can't afford the real thing I don't understand why they can't go and buy a cute cheap bag that's not a fake overpriced ripoff that makes them look cheap. I think a fake bag says alot of negative things about someones personality like that they are insecure, try to be something they're not, and want to come off snobbish.

Besides the obvious slave labor issues - I don't have a real issue with fakes or the folks that buy them......unless they try to pass them off as real. Don't sit there with a Channel bag and try to tell me it's Chanel. Own up to the knock off - who really cares?

I know people that have paid around 100-120 for fake LV bags from some of these "purse parties"...how sick is that? i'd rather toss in another couple 20's and get a smaller coach or a dooney & bourke...and if you're really looking for a deal you can search tjmaxx or marshals and get some D&B's or coach's for a 100!

i heard they're selling these fake bags for $300 and some claim it's original... i just know its not. if one can't afford the original, i think they should just buy non-designer bags.