At a department store

LuvDesignerBags

TBS Rocks!!!
O.G.
Jul 21, 2007
Does anyone know if this bag is at a department store? I am looking for the Coach Spectator Sabrina. I dont have a a Coach Boutique around or an outlet. I figure if I order the bag from a department store I can take it locally in for a return or an exchange if I dont like it.

Last edited:
There are some of those at outlets right now. I saw them last wk,I think i only saw green/white large tho if memory serves me correctly. They were pretty pricey i remember even w/ 30% off. I think retail on large on is like 700.00 or so????? Not for sure since im not interested in them at all.

Sometimes Nordstrom and Macy's will have bags around that have already gone to the outlet. I got 50% off a Parker shoulder bag that way. Give them a call, and they may be able to track one down for you.

Just for info, I called my outlet today for the pricing on the Spec. Sabrina They have the large marked down 30% to $488.60. You might be able to get the dept. stores to price match.

Does anyone know if this bag is at a department store? I am looking for the Coach Spectator Sabrina. I dont have a a Coach Boutique around or an outlet. I figure if I order the bag from a department store I can take it locally in for a return or an exchange if I dont like it.

Check the Riverhead, NY outlet thread. There are spy pics there. Maybe they do charge sends.