astropill

I too love the astropil- but the fact that Lv can make it in China for $5 is a real turn off for me. I also find it strange that the mono and the MC are the same price.

I frankly find the astropill very disappointing . . . it does feel like a "cash in" product. Other accessories that LV makes that are not necessarily in the traditions of the house - watches, sunglasses, etceteras - are at least technically superb and crafted to a level above what most of even the luxury market offers. The astropill, however, is nothing special. It's a cheap red light, not even a white led or something a little more pleasing to the eye. It honestly seems like something I could buy at Walgreens for 99 cents.

I have a black MC Astropill while my mom has the white one. Though I love black MC, I didn't even seriously want one, but my mom ended up buying it for me anyways. Can't say no to free LV :lol:

well, I just bought the astropil the other day, in white.

I saw this item several months back...thought it was cute or that I could keep candy in it like a pillbox, but then i learned it was a light mechansim.

Then I kept misplacing my keys - in the house - so now I have this thing, and I always find them.

It actually is quite pretty and the only LV mono I have with colour.

I wonder if I have to go to LV for a new battery?

I have the white I love it it's great for finding things in dark places like big bags or speedies (those things are a bottomless pit) I do wish it was a white light rather than red.

And to a poster above Lv will replace the battery for you but I don't know if it's a free service