astropill

1. I was curious if anyone on the PF has this? Its cute but I couldnt spend that kind of money on a flashlight. Anyone else feel that way?:shrugs:

2. I bought one and took it back two days later. I am too cheap to spend this kind of $$$ on a small thing like that!:nuts::wlae:

3. I was tempted cause it was so small and cute, but decided to get myself a new MC PTI wallet. Sorry but it just looks like a small christmas ornament.

4. Star has one in both mono and mc

5. I can't justify the $$ for that. Not my thing.

6. I remember reading PFers voted this as the most overpriced small accessory that LV had and i had no idea what it was. After looking it up on eLux i agree that it's cute, but def not for that price.

7. Its very cute but that is the most money per LV monogram (only 1!) I have ever seen!

8. I had never heard of it either and just looked it up too. It is very cute but yeah, I'd rather get a wapity for that price :jammin: .

9. cute item but I agree with others..I woul rather get something else for $$

10. Same here: Think it's cute but too expensive for what you get.

11. I don't even like it for the price. I mean yeah my Inclusion cell charm cost around the same amount but at least I can look at it every day and its different, not monogram canvas. I really wouldn't see myself needing to use the light all that much either.

12. Too expensive for my taste.

13. Being the accessory hog that I am I would love to have this piece but don't.... I saw it in person at LV and it is too cute in the black MC. I was thinking of getting it until I heard some people who have it say that it is faulty and has to go back to LV frequently. That's a turn off....

14. It's really not something that appeals to any of my senses, expensive or not, LV or not.

15. a very cute one:love: , i have seen it, so cute, but wayyy too expensive IMO:wtf:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice