astropill

I remember reading PFers voted this as the most overpriced small accessory that LV had and i had no idea what it was. After looking it up on eLux i agree that it's cute, but def not for that price.

ameka said:
I remember reading PFers voted this as the most overpriced small accessory that LV had and i had no idea what it was. After looking it up on eLux i agree that it's cute, but def not for that price.

I had never heard of it either and just looked it up too. It is very cute but yeah, I'd rather get a wapity for that price :jammin: .

I don't even like it for the price. I mean yeah my Inclusion cell charm cost around the same amount but at least I can look at it every day and its different, not monogram canvas. I really wouldn't see myself needing to use the light all that much either.

Being the accessory hog that I am I would love to have this piece but don't.... I saw it in person at LV and it is too cute in the black MC. I was thinking of getting it until I heard some people who have it say that it is faulty and has to go back to LV frequently. That's a turn off....