Astraqueen VS C'est Moi Bootie

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm getting the c'set moi so they have my vote!!! I just can't make up my mind on what color!

2. C'est moi pour moi! Is that french?

3. yet another vote for the c'est moi!

4. It's me... for me! :P

5. The booties. The Astraqueens remind me of some Stuart Weitzman clogs I have. Comfy shoes though.

6. C'est Moi!

7. I guess I'm the oddball. I vote for the Astraqueen.

8. Cest Moi booties! I dont' like the studs on the other style.

9. The Astraqueen is fun, but the C'est Moi is far more beautiful imo. I could see the Astras on sale.

10. that's what Laureen also said. I guess i'll just have to cancel my pre-order for those. there's nothing worse than paying full price and then seeing the shoe go on sale in 2 months later...thanks guys for all the input...:flowers:

11. I looove the first pair, but I'd have to say the C'est Moi because you can wear it all the time!

12. C'est moi! :flowers:

13. I love the c'est moi - especially in teal - unfortunately it didnt work on my foot - so please post pics when you get them so i can :drool: over them.....

14. I'm in the minority, but I really like the Astraqueens. They just look unique and edgy.

15. I love the c'est moi! I'm thinking about getting them Black Kid!