Astraqueen VS C'est Moi Bootie

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Guys!!! I have a big dillemma and obviously need some advice from my stylish TPF friends. Oh, the sleepless nights deciding which pair of booties should I go with for this fall-driving me absolutely INSANE LOL....I cannot decide! and I dont think i can really afford to buy both of them(saving $$ for a Chanel bag). I love them both equally!!

Here are the contenders:

Astraqueen ankle bootie $895

[​IMG]

OR

C'est Moi Booties in Teal Suede $825

[​IMG]

Thank you guys for your input!!! ;)

2. C'est Moi Bootie is my favorite bootie for far, I think they are absoluetly adorable!!

3. I'd go with the c'est moi booties, they're totally adorable - especially if you plan to get them in teal!

4. C'est Moi all the way!

5. c'est moi, definitely, imo

6. Definitely the C'est Moi :smile:

7. Another vote for the C'est Moi!

8. WOW... no takers for the astraqueens? hmmm, interesting....

9. The Astraqueen is okay, but I think the C'est Moi is way cuter. I think the Astraqueen will make it to sale if you really want them.

10. another c'est moi! i think the astraqueens aren't so fall-like because of the small slit. not that that would really make a difference with the warmth :-p but still

11. C'est Moi gets my vote!

12. C'est moi is way cuter and sexy at the same time too.

13. C'est Moi!

14. I really like the Astraqueens...but the C'est Moi just put me over the edge! get them NOW!!

15. count me in for c'est moi too! they are just so cute!