Astor Court Aurelia

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone have this bag? I saw pics on google and I can't find it at any outlets.

2. Also considering a sedgewick park Paige. What do you all think of that bag?

3. I don't have the Paige but I have the Delaney and I love the leather, it's so supple and lovely, it's honestly my favorite bag right now.

4. #4 Apr 22, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2014
    I have the Aurelia. picked it up at one of the website sales for about $200 a few months ago. Used it a few times (it's so classy looking I want to keep it for nicer occasions). Love the pattern. Very happy with it. I see some up on ebay. any questions?

5. I called the outlet and they had never heard of the Aurelia so I was hesitant to buy on ebay (I never have). I'm nervous about eBay.

6. By the time I decided on the Sedgwick place Paige it was sold out. So, I grabbed the Sedgwick small phoebe. I hope I like it.