Astonishing August 2022 Purchases Post Here

Just picked up my maxi multi pochette! After initially hating on the front pocket, I now love it lol. It fits my iPhone pro max perfectly. I always loved the color (pink is my favorite color) and after seeing some ladies here show off this bag, I decided to take a look in person. I could not resist! It’s actually really cute and easy to carry. Since my phone fits in the front pocket, I can put my sunglasses in the main compartment with my compact wallet and keys. I also considered the loop, but it was too small to fit my items comfortably without playing Tetris and the zipper was a little wonky. This is my last bag purchase of the year, but looking forward to seeing what everyone else gets the rest of the year!

AA60BDCA-A1ED-404D-9961-81F531C82384.jpeg

Just picked up my maxi multi pochette! After initially hating on the front pocket, I now love it lol. It fits my iPhone pro max perfectly. I always loved the color (pink is my favorite color) and after seeing some ladies here show off this bag, I decided to take a look in person. I could not resist! It’s actually really cute and easy to carry. Since my phone fits in the front pocket, I can put my sunglasses in the main compartment with my compact wallet and keys. I also considered the loop, but it was too small to fit my items comfortably without playing Tetris and the zipper was a little wonky. This is my last bag purchase of the year, but looking forward to seeing what everyone else gets the rest of the year!

View attachment 5586065
It is a perfect multi pochette. I adore it. Congrats!!!

View attachment 5586065
Gorgeous! Twins with you. Doesn’t it just fit so much perfectly? Same with the pocket - it’s so perfect for our phones. Glad you love it especially if you have to live vicariously the rest of the year :love: Enjoy!

Reactions: EveyB

View attachment 5586065
Congrats my bag twins :drinks:
I have used it twice and love it, haven’t use my beige version which is still sitting at window side

My holy grail bag… the Mahina is so luminous and smooshy. It was noticeably thicker than the two other Carmels in store. Loving the silver hardware and the beautiful interior. It’s just awesome! I sold a couple of other bags to contribute toward this purchase, not a great business model but totally worth it. Life is short. (Actually I am too, but have been told I can pull off a big bag.) :smile:

FA731C27-496F-4754-964D-DE32EDB85A40.jpeg

View attachment 5586712
View attachment 5586713
View attachment 5586714

View attachment 5586716
My mini miss marple garden bag is here! :loveeyes: :love: I can’t even describe how it looks in the sun, amazing! :heart:
Happy birthday to me (2 months early :lol:).

View attachment 5586715

Oh my A — the picture of your bucket bag in the sunlight took my breath away there (wowsa, my friend!). I especially love the bottom and that amazing cles!!!! I am dying to know how you like carrying it (I have never tried on the bucket bag before) — will you wear it with the long strap or hand held with the double straps? Also loving your beautiful scarf!!! I really should get myself something — anything — from this collection! Cute LV box too. Big Congrats my friend :smile:.