Asteralice.com ~ 'Shop Thursday' Select Items & Receive Extra 35% Off

lovechloe

Jul 7, 2007
http://www.asteralice.com/shopthursday.aspx

Take extra 35% off a large selection of 'SHOP THURSDAY' Items for a total saving of up to 60% off original price. To receive the extra 35% discount, enter code 'Thursday' at checkout. Items with combined discount of 40% off are final. Coupon code is valid on items on SHOP THURSDAY page only.

Thank you for posting this! The code works on other things too.. I just got a bag I have been wanting forever for a heck of deal!

starkfan

O.G.
Jan 18, 2009
^^ Just FYI, AA's site is glitchy in the sense that their codes will work on items that they're not meant to work on. You'll likely get a cancellation email for that order. Sorry! (AA's CS is usually pretty decent, but their site just needs quite a bit of work, IMHO...)

greenabyss

O.G.
Aug 29, 2007
California
I feel lucky. I ordered an RM bag that wasn't on the Thursday sale section. I expected a cancellation notice but got a shipping confirmation with a tracking number today. I got the teal RM Matinee for about $400! :yahoo:

^^ Just FYI, AA's site is glitchy in the sense that their codes will work on items that they're not meant to work on. You'll likely get a cancellation email for that order. Sorry! (AA's CS is usually pretty decent, but their site just needs quite a bit of work, IMHO...)