Asteralice.com ~ Anniversary Flash Sale*6 Hr. Event*Sunday, 3/14 Starting 7 PM EST

Cloud5

Jan 3, 2010
mielikki I think the two you got are pretty new styles....I can't imagine them giving deep discounts to those two. I wonder what they might have...is this a first for AA?

mielikki55

Nov 21, 2006
mielikki I think the two you got are pretty new styles....I can't imagine them giving deep discounts to those two. I wonder what they might have...is this a first for AA?
I have no idea if this is a first for AA. I hope you're right about the 2 bags being too new to be part of the flash sale but it would be just my luck if they were part of it.

Mule

Will work for bags!
O.G.
Feb 13, 2008
Land of potatoes...
Just a reminder to anyone watching the clock for the sale to start that the time changes early Sunday morning. Spring forward....

Leeleerae

Jan 7, 2009
This is so exciting! I just learned about Aster Alice from one of the other threads, and I love their site!

TygerKitty

~*~ addicted ~*~
O.G.
Feb 26, 2008
Colorado
That's good mielikki!

Nothing I'm interested in getting... some of the bracelets are tempting but I can do without.

Bay

O.G.
Feb 7, 2007
Tyger: I got a dg flowerstud Nikki from Rm and a boho clutch from same brand. So happy!

Yeah looks like it's still going on. I think you should get it, daniela. It's a good price!