Asteralice.com ~ 30% Off Sitewide*Expires 10/06

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. http://www.asteralice.com/

[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]SITEWIDE 30% OFF[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]
    [FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]code: save30[/FONT]

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Thank you for being a loyal customer! Enjoy 30% off your next purchase on AsterAlice.com. Enter promo code "save30" at checkout. As always, shipping within the U.S. is free. No price adjustment to previous transactions.

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Offer Expires: 10/06/2010[/FONT]

2. yay..I am about to order my pre-order rm clutch! :smile: 108 bucks off!

3. Thanks for posting!

FYI They totally raised their sale prices for this special. The Kooba Joey was about $150 a couple weeks ago, and now it's $400? Seriously?

If you're going to buy sale items, the prices might be better later on without the coupon. Just saying.

4. ^^^ I agree. That is shady. I have my own reasons for hating on AA right now but outside of that, raising sale prices (NOT the flash sale pricing mind you) is not cool.

I will be shopping elsewhere.