Asset Management !

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Part of been a woman and dressing successfully is knowing your body and what works for you.

Do you know how to make the most of your figure ?

2. flat butt--jeans with pocket flaps work for me.

3. I am really short and about a size 3 with ... ummm a set of cantelopes ... not to say I dont apreciate my girls but in Business atire you dont want to hang out all over the plce .. so classy wrap tops and square- neck camis are my best friends, to enhance with out lokking to vampish... :amuse:

4. I am short 5'1 and have a 34D and the rest of my body is small. I hate it , hate it , hate it soo much. I try to wear v necks. And i have a lot of trouble finding shirts that look great. I wear a size 0 or 00 and I have problems finding pants that fit snug, I love my Seven jeans in size 24, they fit, but citizens of humanity in a 24 are huge. I duno what to do. :cry:

5. Jeans with back pocket works best for me. I love low cut tops, it accentuates my chest. Nothing too clingy.

6. Anything that accentuates my shoulders/collar bone area and my back (lots of halters and tanks). I've worked really hard to get my shoulders and back looking nice (insert shameless tooting of horn here) :nuts: :P

7. OMG.. I know how you feel , I am not a 0 but I do notice that sizes are so weird in so many makes ... I like paper denim and cloth ... they have nice slim fit jeans ... I buy a size 3 in one brand an then in others size 2 falls right off... and I cant even BUY off the rack Dresses ...they never fit the bust and if they do they are too big everywhere else !! and Victoria Secrets hardly ever has 34dd....:sad2:

8. Ohhhh poor baby. Size 0 and big boobs.....
    LOL You sound adorable.
    Selena

PS shut up!

9. Am a cutey with a booty :smile: ...... so i have probably with buying jeans or pants sometimes , i have that extra in the waist becasue i have to buy pants to go ova the booty : )

10. I'm curvy so I end up buying a lot of form fitting type stuff, which drives my grandmother crazy :biggrin: Shes like..why are you wearing that! Put something over it :lol:

11. All my fat goes to my upper body (:cry: ) so during the summer, instead of wearing tank tops, I tend to wear more skirts with shirts that coverup top.

12. I don't really know what works or not so I suck it up, put it on and turn to BF. He's good 99% of the time. I'm not good at matching clothes either. On thing I do know is that black pants and button up shirts really work well on me. It's what my work attire usually is too!

13. I have an hourglass figure, so I don't wear anything that cuts me off right at the hips (like drop-waisted dresses, etc.). I also look horrible in those tops that have a point right at your collarbone and then two straps that you tie around your neck. Other than that, most clothing works on me, and I usually wear form-fitting stuff that accentuates my waist.

14. Yep. I look at the whole silhouette of any outfit. You can have multiple great pieces but put together you just look a mess. For instance, if I wear wide leg pants I don't wear a billowing top. I'm 5'1, (flucuate between a size 2 and 4) so I can't go big all over. I can do slim silhouettes by themselves, wide leg pants & fitted top and vice versa. I could go on and on but you get the idea. :biggrin:

15. I try to stay away from capri pants and super low rise jeans. They just make me look shorter.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice