Assessories instant reveal

All Smiles

Mar 1, 2012
Today I ventured out to Brisbane city to pick up a pair of long awaited ballet flats from Chanel, I was so eager I was there before the store opened. So to kill some time I took a walk around the boutiques and found myself at Dior. I didn't have the intention to buy anything, after all I'm on a bag ban for 2013 (i kind of deserved it considering the value of my bag acquisitions in 2012).

I'm not usually an impulsive buyer per se, when it comes to bags and SLG I tend to do my research with practicality, reviews, pros and cons and as for accessories I usually set out with the intention to buy a particular item and go with whatever I like on my hunt for an accessory fitting my taste. But today I just couldnt resist, im a sucker for bows. With my husband overseas during valentines day I thought id treat myself since he isnt here. Ironically, we don't usually do anything for V-day but the idea that everyone i know is with their significant other whilst mine is on another continent it's depressing.

So without further ado,

image-581008460.jpg

I :heart:

Thanks for letting me share :smile:

it's pretty, dainty, feminine and elegant. congrats on your new purchase! I'm on a ban from buying anything this year, only because I've got a few trips coming up (going to Pakistan for my friend's wedding next week, a long weekend trip in March to Amsterdam....) and I don't have the money, so can only indulge my Dior obsession by looking at other people's purchases :graucho:

That bracelet is totally cute, adorable, and pretty! We deserve to treat ourselves sometimes and not just with gifts from others! Congrats on a very lovely accessory from Dior! It goes perfectly with your other bracelet, too!

Today I ventured out to Brisbane city to pick up a pair of long awaited ballet flats from Chanel, I was so eager I was there before the store opened. So to kill some time I took a walk around the boutiques and found myself at Dior. I didn't have the intention to buy anything, after all I'm on a bag ban for 2013 (i kind of deserved it considering the value of my bag acquisitions in 2012).

I'm not usually an impulsive buyer per se, when it comes to bags and SLG I tend to do my research with practicality, reviews, pros and cons and as for accessories I usually set out with the intention to buy a particular item and go with whatever I like on my hunt for an accessory fitting my taste. But today I just couldnt resist, im a sucker for bows. With my husband overseas during valentines day I thought id treat myself since he isnt here. Ironically, we don't usually do anything for V-day but the idea that everyone i know is with their significant other whilst mine is on another continent it's depressing.

So without further ado,

View attachment 2055258

I :heart:

Thanks for letting me share :smile:

That's adorable!

I've been hunting for something to put my car key in for a while. I had a look at cles or similar coin/key purses from lv and Chanel but nothing which really tickled my fancy. Until today :smile:

To add to my very slowly growing Dior collection.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1364632365.013745.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1364632381.270567.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1364632398.389421.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1364632416.567184.jpg

My husband thinks I'm crazy for getting something just for my car key but why not.

I've been hunting for something to put my car key in for a while. I had a look at cles or similar coin/key purses from lv and Chanel but nothing which really tickled my fancy. Until today :smile:

View attachment 2121347View attachment 2121348View attachment 2121350View attachment 2121351

My husband thinks I'm crazy for getting something just for my car key but why not.
I got this in red with violet interior and I LOVE it. Can hold so much cards! The pink interior is so pretty! Congratulations!

View attachment 2121347View attachment 2121348View attachment 2121350View attachment 2121351

I think this is a fabulous idea! Very pretty! The pink inside lining with the black is so fun! :smile: