Aspy's purses

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Though I have posted these in the Coach forum, here they are again. I might as well start one of these because I'm thinking I'll probably branch out soon being on this forum.

The first pic is a collage I made. I don't know if we can post shoes here too but if we can, I'll do that later.

2. ooops, no pics?

3. bump...no pics...

4. still waiting for pics please :smile:

5. I guess I should fix that and actually put up pictures, yes a year late. I think I was having a problem with uploading them and then forgot to finish.

Attached Files:

6. And more:
    This one isn't all that good but my cat decided to showcase with my purses and I just had to post it.

Attached Files:

7. And here are the rest that I actually have pictures of. I need to take more since I've bought more.

Attached Files:

8. Nice collection.Thanks for sharing,Aspy!!!!

9. Nice collection!

10. Very nice!

11. great collection

12. nice collection :smile:

13. Great collelction, thanks for posting! I love your skull and bones keychain and your cat is too cute!!!:yes:

14. Very nice collection :tup:

15. Cute bags!