Aspinal of London

JenJBS

Sep 22, 2019
Seeing a few more Asprinal of London bags showing up on the Forums, so thought I'd start a thread for us. Would love to see what AoL bags people already have, and reveals when we add to our collections.

What has me almost obsessed with AoL is the details. Every detail, no matter how minor, is clearly considered and addressed. The Aerodrome line is pure WWII, inspired by the Spitfire. The lining of the bag is Air force blue. The latch on the briefcase looks like the Spitfire firing button. Even the the zipper pulls and feet on the bags are detailed after the Spitfire. The briefcase also has a strap on the back to attach it to a rolling carry on when traveling - another great detail. This line also has it's own unique dust bag design. The Sabine clutch is pure '20s glam. The patches on my mini-trunk are perfectly placed. AoL seems almost unreal in paying attention to the details. In design, in packaging, etc.

And the packaging! Such a great unboxing experience! Even better than Polene, which I didn't think possible - and I loved my Polene unboxing!

Last edited:
I was considering getting an Aspinal bag while in the UK (I just posted on a different thread that I wound up getting a Strathberry). But I love your photos! Thank you for sharing. The mini trunk is lovely.

Reactions: JenJBS
I was considering getting an Aspinal bag while in the UK (I just posted on a different thread that I wound up getting a Strathberry). But I love your photos! Thank you for sharing. The mini trunk is lovely.

Thank you! :flowers: How do you like your Strathberry? It's a brand I've looked at, but not bought. The reviews seem good. The mini trunk is on sale...

• Love
Reactions: 880
Thank you! :flowers: How do you like your Strathberry? It's a brand I've looked at, but not bought. The reviews seem good. The mini trunk is on sale...

Hi, I have a Strathberry East/West Mini and like it a lot. The only drawback is that it is quite compact, so you can only carry small basics with you. They also have the regular-sized version if you need more space.

I would recommend the bag, but do have a look at it in person (if possible) to be sure it’ll suit your needs. :smile:

Reactions: JenJBS
Hi, I have a Strathberry East/West Mini and like it a lot. The only drawback is that it is quite compact, so you can only carry small basics with you. They also have the regular-sized version if you need more space.

I would recommend the bag, but do have a look at it in person (if possible) to be sure it’ll suit your needs. :smile:

Thank you for the information. Are you considering getting it in the larger size? It is hard when you can't see the bag in person before buying. Sadly, where I live that's most bags. Almost no high end shopping within a few hundred miles.

Thank you! :flowers: They have some great men's bags as well. I want to get one of them as my travel bag - when it goes on sale. And the mini trunk is on sale now...

The emerald green is to die for. Do you happen to know if they are made in England or Italy? I couldn’t seem to find the information on their site.

Attachments

• B5EEE701-1416-472C-BED4-8871AA6CC774.jpeg
    B5EEE701-1416-472C-BED4-8871AA6CC774.jpeg
    110.3 KB · Views: 56