Asprey scarf belt + H scarf?

beaumonde

Escapist
O.G.
May 17, 2006
NYC
Does anyone have an Asprey scarf belt? (Or does H make anything similar?) It seems like a great way to wear H scarves, but I wonder how it actually looks with a 36x36" scarf.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

TheNordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Accessopens to Nordies Insider cardmembers today.
Please support the community andclick here prior to checking out!Don't forget to share your haul in the officialNSALE 2020 thread!

Loony

Purple Love
Oct 25, 2006
UK
Yup, I have it in the storage somewhere, not used it in aaaages though. They are brilliant! :tup:

annanas

O.G.
Jul 15, 2006
i have two of them, there's another thread about them somewhere here. they do look great on, i usually use them if i wear a scarf as a belt over a dress.

wongnumber

Aug 28, 2006
Brazzaville
I have one, but found the 90cm scarves were too long. They made the whole "belt" bulky. So after one use it's been sitting in my drawer.

I bought some twillys, intending to try it with those instead but haven't got around to trying it yet. They would also work well with the new 70x70s.

annanas

O.G.
Jul 15, 2006
the length is a bit of a problem, i always have to tuck the ends in underneath but it still sort of works. a 70x70 might be a good solution, maybe i should get one for the sake of experimenting :graucho:

beaumonde

Escapist
O.G.
May 17, 2006
NYC
the length is a bit of a problem, i always have to tuck the ends in underneath but it still sort of works. a 70x70 might be a good solution, maybe i should get one for the sake of experimenting :graucho:

Hmm... maybe for once being un-skinny will help me! :P

annanas

O.G.
Jul 15, 2006
:lol: actually if i were a little bit skinnier i could double it up and it would make things easier..

annanas

O.G.
Jul 15, 2006
did it work? i did go off and try it again, turns out i can do it, just about.. not too comfortably though :Push:

Grands Fonds

Alive and Kicking
May 29, 2006
I WANT one of these SO badly!!! They won't ship here (I asked ages ago)....GAH! I think they're FAB, and I wish Hermes would do their own version - perhaps in natural barenia........

beaumonde

Escapist
O.G.
May 17, 2006
NYC
I've only seen the brown leather one... on a duty free cart on BA! Will attempt to wander into Asprey this weekend. :smile: