Aspirin mask has anyone here use this?

ilovechloe

Wanna play?
Jan 13, 2006
Aspirin is a form of Beta Hydroxy Acids or BHA’s, which are found in many skin creams and work by exfoliating the dull, dead layers of skin, revealing fresh new skin underneath. Over time, BHA’s can help clarify skin tone and promote healing of blemishes.

However, do not use the aspirin mask if you have sensitivity to BHA’s or if you have very sensitive skin, or obviously if you are allergic to aspirin!

The Aspirin mask must be made with uncoated, dissolvable tablets. Take two or three tablets and dissolve in a teaspoon/tablespoon of warm water should add honey or something else to help bind the mask.

To Apply

Spread the mixture on the face, avoiding the eye area and leave for a few minutes until it dries. Very gently rub the mask for about 10 seconds, to exfoliate the skin. Rinse off with tepid water. Remember to moisturise as BHA’s can be drying.

@EDS Skin Care Forums

Yep. Works well and is cheap! I use it when I get those crappy cystic zits and it cuts down on the healing time. I use it by itself, in honey or add it to a clay mask.