Asos shoes anyone?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm loving the asos site and I often look at their shoes but didn't purchase anything yet. I want to hear you guys out about their shoe quality and fit.
    Any remarks about the sizing?

Please post pics if you own them!

2. I know this is an old thread but I'd love to know if anyone can clarify if asos heels run TTS or small/large... I'm thinking of ordering some and want to double check sizing :smile:

3. I only have one pair of Asos shoes (black leather platform pumps) but the quality was fine and the fit was TTS.

I found the quality good for the price.

4. i have some boots and they are tts :smile: quality is good as well :biggrin:

5. I eventually bought these and they were TTS. (only the convertion on the site from UK to EU is off, check your own shoes...)
    I love the fit and quality.

Attached Files:

6. It depends on the design, I order from Asos a lot and I have had very varied experiences.

7. i think it runs a little small. i wear a size 7 (us size) and i usually get size 5 (uk size which is equivalent to us size 7.5) and it fits pretty good