ASOS.COM Codes?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Anyone know of any new code for ASOS.COM - got my eye on a fab Lipsy dress:girlsigh:

2. i just bought from them and everything was too small. they have super cute stuff but the sizes were not accurate. to ship to miami from uk was $50 USD. TO SHIP BACK WAS $100!!!!! so i spent 150 in shipping! it was horrible. :sad:

3. hmmm,Sorry to hear that -
    Well I haven't ordered from them yet but I never go according to size charts - they are usually wrong in the US sizing . I would already know my size in most of the brands they stock so I hope I won't have any probs!:wondering

4. :okay: thats good. best of luck!

5. Did you use fedex or usps? The last time I ordered a $60 leather jacket from asos I realized that I didn't like the color and wanted to send it back but fedex wanted to charge me $150! That's more than the sale price of the jacket! And they wanted me to go to another locatation to get some paperwork signed by an official for some strange reason. I was about to give up and just keep the jacket but ended up sending the jacket thru usps for only $15! Now that's an amazing deal! LOL!

6. i shipped some jeans back via usps and it was about 16 bucks, too :]

7. WOW... that is compared to the other option:tup: