Asking the Experts!!!

KelliSandobal

May 26, 2009
Hi Everyone!

Im coming to you folks in need of help.. again.

Okay so that last time i asked you folks it was between a neverfull or speedy. So I saved up more money so i could have more options. So my new dilema is between...

Choice A. (1) white multicolor speedy
Choice B. (1) monogram petit noe, (1) azur speedy 25, and (1) black epi alma

I always thought of the multicolor line as top of the line.
So do i go with quantity or quality? :thinking:

Can't wait to hear what you folks have to say. Thanks for all your help, I ALWAYS appreciate it!

My heart says choice B...but I do know how you feel...cause I am in that same situation with the Vernis Alma MM in Pomme so in that case if you totally drool over the bag and feel like you can't live without it...then get your MC speedy.

White MC Speedy! I kick myself for not getting it sooner and the price keeps going up. I finally got it about 2 months ago and absolutely thrill about it. You can always get the other ones later.

Yowza! I'd go for the speedy... such an awesome bag! Love, love, love it! It's so cute! Though, would the LV's on the speedy eventually wear off? I know that some people have had trouble with their wallets... is the speedy made of the same thing??? I don't know... I only have 1 LV, I'm by no means an expert lol