Asking all the hongkongers and taiwanese

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi girls i'll be in hongkong and taipei in a few weeks time. I was wondering whether the DFS there carry LV and whether tourists are entitled to tax rebate when buying designer goods such as LV and chanel in these two countries.

I cant wait to go shopping there. I heard so much about it ......yea this is the first time im goin there.

:yahoo:
    Thanks

2. No LVs in HK DFS, and there's no sales tax in HK.

3. you should just visit the LV stores in HK (pacific place is a great one) and buy things there as no tax is applied in HK. what you see on the price tag is what you pay. :nuts: have a great time!!

4. as mcmug said, there is no duty free LV (even so it definitely wouldn't be cheaper) and HK does not charge sales tax. You are better off just going to the boutiques looking for things.

Have fun...!

And enjoy the HEAT! (Sorry I was being sarcastic. It's 34*C today and super humid)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice