Ask monica

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone :yes:
I so enjoy reading all your posts and wanted to start a sticky so I could answer all of your questions! I will be monitoring this daily so feel free to ask away. I truly appreciate all your support and look forward to chatting with you about the Botkier collection!

Best,
Monica Botkier:heart::heart::heart:

Hi Monica,
I am so happy to see you here!!
I just wanna know is there a chance to get Trigger turbo in other colors? :smile::smile:
I really love that bag but missed my favourite colors...

Oh Monica...how fanastic!! How sweet of you to do this. :heart:

Do you think there is any chance of bringing back the large Sasha'a in some of the original leathers and colors? I have been scouring the net and managed to locate a chocolate and pudding (still hunting for an army) but missed out on the line when you first introduced it ...but God I love those bags!!

Thanks Monica!! We do indeed love your bags. Super functional and gorgeous beyond belief. :love:

I am on the same page with Lizardo there ^^ about adoring the Sasha and needing more colors!!! Please do fill us in!

How great! I just bought my first two Botkier bags - 2 large lambskin Sashas in black and chocolate. Would love to be able to get some other lambskin Sashas in different colors.

Thanks so much for all your posts....going to try to answer as many of your questions as possible. For Fall, we took a different direction with the sasha and are offering gorgeous jewel tone colors in satin nylon. We do have a few sasha bags on sale right now... Go to our website at www.botkier.com and check it out!

We are making the Trigger in more colors and they will be out in stores in November. The Trigger is also available on our website. The Trigger was the first bag I ever made and what really started Botkier Five years ago!

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
Monica

Monica...don't mean to be a pest, but do you see any leather full size Sasha's in some yummy colors in the Botkier crystal ball for the future?

Last question for now, promise.

YOUR THE BEST!! Love your designs!!

Hi Monica! I had the pleasure of meeting you a few times. I'm so glad you'll be an active member here to answer the questions we, hungry curious Botkier fans (at least I am), have.

I do have one question: I have a small Roxy that seams to be a bit too wide at the base for me to wear it on my shoulders comfortably. I'm too afraid to force it to fold downward, as it might ruin the bag. Does it soften up with use?

Hi Monica! It's so great of you to be answering questions on this forum!

I just got the sasha mini duffle in silver and i absolutely love it! I was wondering what's the best way to clean this bag in tip top condition? Are there any protectant sprays or leather cleaners that you'd recommend? Thanks!

Hi Monica

I recently bought a black Nomad satchel from Neiman Marcus and I am absolutely in love with it. I am a little concerned though as the description had stated that it was lambskin but the bag I received is almost like a Nubuc finish. I live in Vancouver where it is raining for 95 % of the fall and winter so I am a little concerned on how delicate this bag is. Do I need to protect it in any way and if so, with what? Will it be OK if it does get wet or is it the type of bag that must completely stay away from water? Any insight you can give me is much appreciated.

Thanks so much!

Hi Monica

So cool to see you here, love your bags! I've been carying my sasha tote almost all summer. I love the shoulder strap, the outer pocket, and the easy access open top with the nice zipped middle for my wallet. Your last online sample sale was fabulous, will you be having another one in the near future?? :P Oh, and I bought a bianca in cherry that I think is the most gorgeous color I have ever seen :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.